Monday, July 11, 2016

November 19th


Final Testimony:
I just finished reading the Book of Mormon for the 2nd time this year during personal study and spent the rest of the time reflecting on how incredibly grateful I am for the opportunity I've had to serve a mission.  It has been the hardest, most tiring, emotional-exhausting, uplifting, inspiring, amazing experience I've ever had.  It has been more rewarding than receiving a scholarship and more fulfilling than getting a PR in a 300 m hurdles race. It has pushed me out of my comfort zone in every way possible.  It has strengthened my testimony more than anything else ever has. I know that God is my Heavenly Father. I know that He knows my name and that He loves each and everyone of us more than we can imagine. I know that Jesus Christ is my Savior. I have felt how His Atonement has enabled me to do things I did not think were possible and has comforted me when nothing else could  I know that the Gospel of Jesus Christ was restored through Joseph Smith and that we have a prophet on the earth today who has authority from God and can receive revelation from him to bless the human race. I know that the Book of Mormon is another witness of the divinity of Jesus Christ. I have read it, I have prayed about it, and I have felt the Holy Spirit confirm that it is true. I have loved sharing the Gospel with the people in Australia and I look forward to sharing it in whatever way I can after my mission. 

 President & Sister Maxwell say, "Goodbye."
Getting ready to board the airplane with Elder Erickson and Elder McCleary.
                                                        Count down to arriving in Medford!
There is no place like home. Medford is my pot of gold! 
Pure HAPPINESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment